Monday, November 5, 2012

A Great Time to Visit Los Angeles

I celebrated my four month anniversary on November 2 and it’s been an amazing experience so far, getting to know our loyal guests and associates. I thank everyone for the warm welcome and for allowing me to be a part of such a great team!
 
We have now transitioned from the summer season and it’s interesting to see the change in our mix of guests. Nearly gone are the large families who traveled to Beverly Hills to enjoy all of the attractions Southern California has to offer, to be replaced with our loyal long term and short term travelers who are here for business. 

After living in California most of my life, I’ve never quite understood why more people don’t travel to our area in October, November and December for vacation, arguably the most beautiful months to be here. Gone is the typical morning coastal fog, only to be replaced with dry days, sunshine and temperatures in the 70’s and 80’s. It’s days like this that make us feel so lucky to live here. Most of my family still lives in Michigan so I always try to encourage them to visit during this time of year.

Many people say holiday time is more special in areas of the country where it snows and the leaves fall from the tree. I am from Michigan and while I have fond memories of waking up to falling snow on Christmas morning, I whole-heartily agree that now I’d rather deck the halls with some amazing shopping fare from Rodeo Drive than have to spend two hours shoveling myself out of the house so I can get to the grocery store!

The moral to my story…come and visit us during the most beautiful time of the year. It’s a very special place we call home here and we’d love to welcome you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment