Monday, April 1, 2013

Marriott Operational Excellence Training

I have recently completed my brand required operational excellence training and I have once again been convinced (if there was any shred of doubt before) that I made the right choice by joining the Residence Inn team. The training we receive at Marriott is second to none in the hospitality industry and it shows in every aspect of their programs.

Each day I spend time in the morning working with our Gatehouse team on our breakfast service, assisting them in restocking food, cleaning tables and talking to our guests. I overwhelmingly hear positive comments about our hotel and even more importantly our Residence Inn brand and Marriott on a daily basis. Our employees feel proud to work here, our guests feel proud to stay here and I feel proud to be a part of it.

Marriott’s training resources run deep, as does their breadth of experience and talent base. All of this comes together to provide a great experience for our guests and employees, and a great investment for our owners which ultimately is a home run for everyone!

I am now effectively 9 months into my position and it’s exciting to see the growth as it relates to guest and employee satisfaction, along with my learning as a Marriott General Manager. I look forward to ushering in a busy summer season with the new skills I’ve learned and look forward to welcoming you home to the Residence Inn by Marriott in Beverly Hills should your travel plans bring you to the Los Angeles Westside area.

No comments:

Post a Comment